I created Amaze Your Self to fill a void in conventional coaching. I saw (and see) a huge void in coaching and training plans. "Cookie-cutter plans" fit that wonderful methodology so aptly described by Mike Tyson - "Everyone has a plan til they get punched in the face!" AYS is bespoke training. One-on-one, individualized coaching, training, and planning for you! YOUR life, YOUR dreams, and YOUR schedule. "Total-package" training and preparation that will prepare you to exceed your goals. You choose your goals and I'll work with you to build a complete training system to make it happen.
The AYS Break Down
Goals are everywhere. I believe in them too. But, results matter. Save your dreams for sleepy time and make your goals a target. Then if you truly want to make it happen find the system to hit your target. An expert coach is the mastermind of a system. My coaching expertise, performance experience and customization for each and every athlete is the AYS difference. AYS it's about what happens "between the lines" Join AYS to be prepared to START and to FINISH!
We all want to do something we can’t.
Run,ride, swim (or all three) farther or faster than we have before?
That’s where I come in!
An expert in helping you reach your true potential and then expanding it!
If you can dream it – I’ll help you do it."Riders click here and l will help you “Amaze Your Self”."Leadville athletes click here and l will help you “Amaze Your Self”."Triathletes click here and l will help you “Amaze Your Self”."Runners click here and l will help you “Amaze Your Self”.
Coach Morgan accreditations and highlights
- USA Cycling Level 2 Coach USA Triathlon Level 1 CoachTraining Peaks Level 1 CoachRoad Runners Club of America Level 1 Coach F.I.S.T Certified Bike Fitter
- Dirty Kanza XL 350 mile gravel race 9th overall
- Hoodoo 500 mile bike race winner, age group course record
- Hoodoo 300 mile bike race - Course Record Holder
- Race Across the Sand (RATS) 148-mile trail race - Champion
- GoPro Mountain Games Ultimate Mountain Challenge -Champion
- Leadville 100 mountain bike race 5-time finisher, Podium – Single-Speed (rigid)
- Leadville 100 running race 4-time finisher, Multi Time Big Buckler
- Leadman (finishing all 5 Leadville events in the same season)
- Leadville Silver Rush 50 mile bike race 2-time top 10 overall (on a single-speed)
- Leadville Trail Marathon 3-time top 10
- Trans Rockies trail race 2-time finisher, Age group winner and 8th overall
- Badwater 135 mile road race – finisher
- Marathon Des Sables (running race across the Sahara) 3rd American
- 4 Corner Cyclocross Series B season champion