Simply stated, mainstream athletic coaching is focused on physical training: heart rate, pace, power, speed, VO2, threshold... AYS is different. AYS is dynamic, encompassing all of the above plus, and most importantly, the comprehensive "total-package" of training and preparation.
The AYS Break Down
Your physical preparedness gets you to the starting line. Your mental preparedness gets you to the finish line. With AYS you get the full package!
For some of you physical fitness is all you need and I excel at that. For others, physical plus mental preparation really helps. And in my experience, for all of us those times, challenges, events or goals come up that mentally and physically push us way beyond our comfort zone. When that happens it's great to know AYS is in your corner and on your team! Join AYS and be prepared to START and FINISH! AYS it's about what happens "between the lines" Join AYS to be prepared to START and to FINISH!
We all want to do something we can’t.
Run,ride, swim (or all three) farther or faster than we have before?
That’s where I come in!
An expert in helping you reach your true potential and then expanding it!
If you can dream it – I’ll help you do it."Riders click here and l will help you “Amaze Your Self”."Leadville athletes click here and l will help you “Amaze Your Self”."Triathletes click here and l will help you “Amaze Your Self”."Runners click here and l will help you “Amaze Your Self”.
Coach Morgan accreditations and highlights
- USA Cycling Level 2 Coach USA Triathlon Level 1 CoachTraining Peaks Level 1 CoachRoad Runners Club of America Level 1 Coach F.I.S.T Certified Bike Fitter
- Dirty Kanza XL 350 mile gravel race 9th overall
- Hoodoo 500 mile bike race winner, age group course record
- Hoodoo 300 mile bike race - Course Record Holder
- Race Across the Sand (RATS) 148-mile trail race - Champion
- GoPro Mountain Games Ultimate Mountain Challenge -Champion
- Leadville 100 mountain bike race 5-time finisher, Podium – Single-Speed (rigid)
- Leadville 100 running race 4-time finisher, Multi Time Big Buckler
- Leadman (finishing all 5 Leadville events in the same season)
- Leadville Silver Rush 50 mile bike race 2-time top 10 overall (on a single-speed)
- Leadville Trail Marathon 3-time top 10
- Trans Rockies trail race 2-time finisher, Age group winner and 8th overall
- Badwater 135 mile road race – finisher
- Marathon Des Sables (running race across the Sahara) 3rd American
- 4 Corner Cyclocross Series B season champion